Tuesday 11 February 2014

4K UltraHD Timelapse - Melbourne Airport Aeroplane



All the sequences were shot with Canon 5D MkIII DSLR’s and Yongnuo intervalometers.

I shot 1961 photos for these videos, the photos were edited in Lightroom 5 and compiled in After Effects. Edit happened in FCPX, motion was added in AE.


A big shoutout to Untitled Film Works Sydney for flying me to Phillip Island and back, if it weren’t for them I wouldn’t have had this view and you wouldn’t have this video ;)


All images were shot on Canon cameras, color corrected with Lightroom and LRTimelapse, compiled in After Effects to 4K UltraHD footage and edited in Final Cut Pro X.


A list of my gear for the gearheads:

Canon 5D MkIII

Canon 600D/Rebel T3i

Canon 17-40L

Canon 24-105L

Canon 70-200L 2,8 IS II

Tokina 116

Yongnuo intervalometers

Magic Lantern Unified

Macbook Pro Retina

Manfrotto tripods

Seagate, Western Digital and Samsung 1TB mobile harddrives.


If you like behind the scenes footage and stories, I post all of those on my social media pages here:

www.fb.com/tjoezthemoviemaker


https://plus.google.com/109…


www.twitter.com/matjoez

www.instagram.com/matjoez

www.tjoez.tumblr.com


For purchasing full resolution edited stills on high quality materials go to my website here:

www.tjoez.com



4K UltraHD Timelapse - Melbourne Airport Aeroplane

No comments:

Post a Comment